Monday, August 25, 2014

Well, We Are Halfway There


Kind of funny to think that a year from now we might be eating lunch in some fancy restaurant. ;) 

I am doing very well. I have had some of the best weeks of my mission! I absolutely love training. Especially someone like Elder G, who is so easy to teach and so willing to go to work. We have really gotten after it and things are looking really good. I feel like I am learning just as much as he is, if not more. He is a great missionary, and I love the energy he brings. 

We are teaching some great people. L is a really nice guy we are teaching and will probably get baptized next week. We are also teaching two other people who really want to get baptized but can’t because they are not married and we haven’t had much of a chance to teach their partners very much. It is frustrating to have two people who really want to be baptized but are held back by their partners. But things are looking better for them every day. 

I really just feel good. I have definitely felt a lot happier and a lot more at peace. I really just enjoy my calling. It is fantastic. I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity to talk to so many good people every day and try to help them out. I am excited for this next year. 

We had a great conference with Elder Zabellos of the Seventy this last week and this week we have interviews with President and Sister Bluth. 

I am doing great! We are just trying to talk, teach, and testify, to as many people possible. That about sums it all up. I read a talk by Elder Holland where he said to just go to work as hard as you can and let the Lord point you in the right direction. That is definitely what I go for. I love you all tons and hope you are well. It is interesting; I really have just found more peace and joy than ever before. I think I am really learning to just put everything on the Savior. It is incredible when you really, and I mean really put that trust in Him. So much peace.

Send my love to everyone! 

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment