Monday, April 13, 2015

Hello!


Hello!

I have been doing really well. Last week I got to see Jon Watson. It was so great to talk with him for a minute. I am so grateful to have such great friends! I had no Idea that his twin sister had gotten married. That is nuts and crazy to think of other people I know getting married. I am kind of in shock.
This week we were talking to M about the Book of Mormon. He loves the Book of Mormon and believes it is true, but doesn't want to leave his church. This week we invited him to take the Book of Mormon to his pastor and share it with him to see what he would say. We haven't been able to talk to him since, so we will see how that went.
It is kind of one of those weeks where I don't have much to say other than I love you guys tons! You should send me an email full of stuff you want to know so that I can answer. Sorry, I don't have much to say!
LOVE YOU ALL!
ELDER CHRISTENSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment