Monday, May 19, 2014

Leaving Loncoche


Hey family it has been a crazy week. 

I am just going to tell you about the last few days.

Friday we had a great devotional with President Martinez where he talked about success in life after the mission. Then we had a brief interview with him. It was basically our last personal interaction with him. He is an incredible man and has been an amazing mission president. I am so grateful for him!

Saturday we attempted to have a pancake breakfast. Everything worked out and we were able to get a lot of young, less-active members and some investigators to come play soccer. They all had a good time. Right after Elder C and Elder H had baptism for a nice older lady they have been teaching. Then we went to the adult session of the district conference where I enjoyed President Martinez´s talk about foreordination in the work of salvation. 

Sunday we had district conference and President Martinez shared some great thoughts about not looking back and how to overcome Satan. He said the Lord doesn´t care where we were, only where we are and where we are focused on getting. We were able to get a bus to take the members of the branch to the district center so that was good and we had good attendance. 

I am getting transferred today to my first ward and I am excited about that, but will miss Loncoche as well. My new companion is Elder M and I have heard good things from my two previous companions who were with him before they were with me. I have heard a lot of good things about the new sector.

Love you all and am so happy about all of the great things you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment