Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Picture with one of my good friends, Elder A from Peru. A really great, humble guy.


You guys are so wonderful. It felt so good to talk to you yesterday on Mother’s Day! These moments are so special. I cannot believe how blessed I am to have the family that I have. What a wonderful life. Talking to you all really helped me re-gain perspective and made me determined to be an even better missionary. Thank you for your examples and I hope that I can be a better example for each of you. I really feel like I have new motivation to press forward even when it is tough and I am really excited to be heading into this next phase of the mission. I feel like I understand things better and know what I need to do. I am determined to go forward with all the faith in the world and never doubt or fear or worry. I know that the Church is true and that when we come to Christ we really do feel peace. I am learning a lot, mostly how to love even more and give even more! Keep going. You guys are the best! Love you tons!

Beautiful Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment