Monday, November 10, 2014

Beautiful Angol


Hey Fam,

I am doing well! I am so happy to be in this sector. It is a really beautiful place. I just can’t tell you how excited I am to be here. The ward is fantastic. The shower is hot. The sector is huge. The people are great. It is absolutely beautiful here. My companion is the best. This is the ideal situation for a missionary. I love it. Seriously, this sector is sooo beautiful. It is about the size of Heber I think, but there are beautiful hills surrounding the entire sector. It is so beautiful. There are trees everywhere and it is super calm. There are lots of cool houses. It is a really great town. The people are really nice as well.

My new companion is Elder D. He just finished his training. We have had a great time this week. He reminds me a lot of Connelly actually! He is super funny and just makes everybody feel good about themselves. We get along really well. He has been a great friend and I am really hoping we get two cambios together.

I have had a great week. I did get a crazy sunburn on Saturday at the service project we did cleaning up the ward. Our district is four elders and 2 sisters in our ward and 2 elders in a small pueblo just outside of Angol called Tijeral. We live with the zone leaders and they are in our district as well. Angol is a sweet zone because it has a ton of little pueblos. The other day when we were driving in it was awesome, you could see the huge snowcapped Andes Mountains in the distance and there were orchards all over the place and everything is green. There are lots of beautiful flowers too.

We had some cool stories this week. We were contacting and we knocked on a guy’s door and he was talking on the phone with his girlfriend who is Mormon. She told him to let us in and he did. So that was cool. He was a really nice guy and we are going to start teaching him. The lunches here are fantastic. I haven’t been disappointed yet. I am not sure, but today in the restaurant I am pretty sure I ordered an octopus sandwich because I mixed up some words. It turned out to be pretty good. It kind of tasted like turkey.

Life is good. I am doing really great! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment