Monday, November 17, 2014

Working Hard

Saying goodbye to a great companion in Los Angeles


Today Elder D and I were in charge of the zone activity and set up a sweet dodge ball bracket. We almost went undefeated but lost to my good friend Elder U's team. I think everyone really enjoyed it. I love my companion and where we are working.

It is so hot here and we haven’t even started summer yet. Someone told me today that Angol and Chillan are the two hottest cities in Chile. I don’t know if that is true or not, but if it is we are in for trouble this summer.

We have been working a lot to build our teaching pool this week. We are teaching the husband and son of a recent convert family that Elder D and his companion baptized a couple of weeks ago. This is a really great family and we really love them. We also found a nice family and we helped the dad a little bit with some remodeling in the house. We put up some sheet rock in his house. It brought back fun memories of putting up sheet rock with Andrew and Grandpa Reed in Heber a couple years ago. Anyways, we are really trying to teach more families.

I also had a great interview with President Bluth this week. Well, that is all for now. I have got to go. Sorry if it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

Love you tons!!!!

Elder Christensen


Wonderful people Elder G and I taught in Los Angeles.





No comments:

Post a Comment