Monday, November 3, 2014

Leaving Los Angeles


Well my time here comes to an end.  I am getting transferred to Angol. I will be companions with Elder Dyar from Mesa, Arizona. He is from the same group as Elder Gale. He sounds like a great guy. I head out tomorrow morning.

I really love this place. It has been a critical six months for my entire life. My perspective has changed a lot. I have grown a lot here. I love this city and the people so much. 

We had an absolutely crazy week. There was a lot of drama with some of our investigators. I was grateful for a member who was a returned missionary. He was an answer to many prayers as he dropped by and visited one of the people who we are teaching. He came at a time when she was struggling and answered questions with the scriptures. I am so grateful to be a part of this work with so many good people!


No comments:

Post a Comment