Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunscreen


Hello Fam,

How are you all doing! I hope it was a great week. I am not going to lie, for some reason I was thinking a lot about you guys this week. I am not sure if it was because of the football game or Claire’s birthday, or the fall season, or the sunscreen I have been wearing (sunscreen always reminds me of vacations, Newport, Bear Lake, Lake Powell.) But for some reason you guys were really on my mind all week. I hope you are all doing well. 

We had a good week we are working really hard. I feel really sad because I think I will be changing areas next week and I really like this area. I have made a lot of good changes here personally and I love the people here so, so, so, much. It is hard to move on. I cannot believe how fast time is moving. It is absolutely crazy. Being a missionary is very hard but I love it. You fight battles all day long and really just hope you are doing something right. 

Sometimes you just put your head down and go. 

We had a great experience this week. An investigator has been struggling with a lot of indecisiveness but this week we fasted with him to have an answer. Yesterday after the fast we asked him if he would be baptized and he said that he had the intention of doing it, he just wasn’t sure when. Then his wife told him that now that he had his answer, he had to act on it. That the Lord would tell him he needed to do it and that he would leave the details up to him. After that our investigator chose to be baptized on the 8 of November. So we are good to go! 

I am doing well. Love you tons! 

Elder Christensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment