Monday, October 13, 2014

Boldly, With Love







We had a fun little trip to these waterfalls this morning. It was a really beautiful spot. 




I had one of the most impactful moments in my mission this week as we had a conference. We listened to the talk President Uchtdorf gave to the Mission Presidents. It was incredible and changed my life. I really felt the power of the Atonement as I listened to this talk, like I never have before. I just feel so extremely blessed. I felt so good. He talked about Peter and the change Peter made to become such a great leader. He talked about a missionary who just talked to everyone; boldly, with love. Really, it just clicked for me. 

We didn’t have a great week. There are always things you can do better. But I am doing well. Sorry I haven’t written much the last couple weeks, I hope the pictures are good! 

No, I didn't fall in. You can walk right up next to the base of the waterfall and it is like a full on rainstorm in there. It was nuts. The wind is blowing like crazy and just pouring water.



No comments:

Post a Comment