Monday, October 20, 2014

Knocking When They Need Us


Hey everybody, 

I hope you are all doing well! I had a good week. 
We didn’t really do anything special, just got down to work like usual. 

We are teaching a family of five that is fantastic. They were a reference from a member a while back and I love teaching them. They have three kids an 18 year old boy, a 16 year old girl, and a 13 year old girl. They are really great to teach. They really like spending time together and are all best friends with each other. They kind of remind me of our family.

We had a sweet moment with another investigator who told us about how we came and knocked on his door when he really needed us. He said he had very little faith in God, but now he knows that he has a Savior.

It is such a blessing to me when our investigators have told me that we came in their moment of need. It makes me feel like I was ready when the Lord needed me and that brings peace. Almost all of them have told us that. It is fantastic.

Love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment