Monday, March 9, 2015

Cambios


Hello Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well. I am well. I will be staying here this cambio. My new companion will be Elder C. I am pretty sure he is from Kaysville. He came with Elder G and Elder D, two of my last companions. I also got a call from Elder G this morning and he told me that he will be training this cambio. So that is the good word. 

Elder V, Jorge and I

Don't worry about the volcano thing. it is pretty far away. When I was in Lonchoche, I could see that volcano every day. It is only a half hour away. It would be pretty cool to be there right now.
This week was pretty good. It was a pretty normal week I am not quite sure what to say. I am grateful for your letters. I enjoyed reading them today. It was crazy to see the cousins they look so grown up.  
LOVE YOU TONS!
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment