Monday, March 16, 2015

Good Investigators


My New Companion!



Hey Fam!
Love you guys tons! I have had a good week. I love my new companion! He is awesome! Elder C wants to work really hard and we are really striving to be better missionaries. The only down side is that he is a Utah fan. My new zone leader is really great as well. His name is Elder L. He is from San Antonio, Texas. I am really excited for this cambio it is going to be really great!
Thanks for the the updates. Stoked for Cate's mission call, but sad she leaves before I get back. So happy for Claire and Emma in their races! Way to go! Breaking speed barriors. That's awesome!
I skimmed through dad's talk and it was really great and I am excited to sit down and read it with a little bit more time. I am so grateful for spiritual experiences.
Today we played football as a zone and it was so much fun! I love football!
We have got some good investigators that have a lot of potential and we are really striving to help them. They are really great people! 
I am sorry I am not sure what I should write, maybe you guys should give me some suggestions next time you write me. I want to know what you would like to hear. 

Love you,

Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment