Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Eggs


Family,

I am doing very well and I have some great stories for you this week.
First off, I would like to say a few things. I am stoked for General Conference. Elder Zaballos will be speaking in spanish I believe, so if you would like to hear what I listen to all day you should listen to his talk in spanish because he is Chilean.


This week we painted Easter eggs for the ward activity and the hid them and it turned out to be a big success. We have an awesome new investigator that we found about two weeks ago named M. When we stopped by a couple days ago he was in Mormon 5 in the Book of Mormon. I have never had an investigator read it that fast. He came to church yesterday and had a good experience I believe. Tambien J received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and got an great hometeaching partner. We are working a lot with his mom but his sisters are studying in Concepcion and his dad is in the North of Chile every other week so it is a little bit harder to teach him. Yesterday we also had two great investigators come to Church named C and M. They actually when to the Stake Center, but there were some members from our ward that were walking out on their way to our building. They followed the Spirit and were able to help our investigators get to the right building. After the meeting, our investigators told us how amazed they were that the members were so friendly. They had a really great experience and are excited to keep coming. 

I am doing really well and hope you have a great week love you tons! 

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment