Thursday, July 31, 2014

Go the Extra Mile


Hello.

First off, it sounds like Emma hasn’t been fully appreciated for her humor; so I want to do so now! Emma makes me laugh, and really laugh, in every letter she writes to me and I cannot tell you how much that means to me each week! THANK YOU EMMA! 

I had a good week. We worked really hard to find new investigators and found some really great new investigators to re-stock our teaching pool. Yesterday, it poured rain all day and the holes in my shoes weren’t putting up with it, so I switched to boots right after church. But we have been very blessed this winter and had a lot of sun. On Wednesday we had a dog follow us all the way home and sit on our front porch until one of the companionships left and then it followed them around for a good while. I think it is a miracle I haven’t been bitten yet. I now understand why they have animal control. 


I was so excited to hear about Sam’s scholarship to the Y and I know that I will be needing his tutoring services, but I am not sure I have the money to pay the whole fee. But what a stud! I am excited for him to leave on his mission he will be an incredible missionary! 



Something to lift your hearts. A week or two ago we gave Sister P, who is blind, the hymns on CD and she has been memorizing them. Yesterday she was able to sing along to all of the hymns. That is dedication and conversion! The world needs more good people like her! 

I am doing very well. Sorry, I really don’t have too much to write about. I have felt very blessed this week as we have found great people to teach. It is worth it to go the extra mile. I promise we will receive blessings! Love you tons!

Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment