Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Headed South! Antartica Here We Come!


Hey Family!

We had campios today and tomorrow I am leaving for Loncoche. It is the sector farthest south in the mission. I am really excited because it is supposed to be really beautiful! I am also getting a great new companion. He is from Peru and is supposed to be one of the hardest working, best missionaries. I am really excited!

They are pulling Elders out of Santa Juana and replacing them with two companionships of Hermanas. I think this will be a great thing for Santa Juana. I am really excited for the people. I know the sisters will work miracles there. As I look back at my experience in Santa Juana I am realizing that I needed to learn the things that I did. It will set me up for my mission and for life. I hope that I had a good impact there. It was a very difficult time for me, but I learned a lot. Things were beginning to pick up and we had some great potential investigators. The members there are amazing.

I am doing well. I listened to the “Give Us Our Daily Bread” talk again and it always helps me. I love that talk. I have realized that it is important to focus on the day. We should focus on finding faith to make it through each day. I really think that is the most important thing each day, to trust in Christ and remember Him always. When we remember Him we don’t need to worry about everything else, because it will take care of itself.

Sorry this is all over the place. I feel like I have been pretty bad about writing. I want you to know how much I love you!

Love,

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment